Boy! I was scammed! Until a few years ago, I had a bathroom full of creams and lotions. Cosmetic companies promised all sorts of wonderful results:Younger looking skin in less than a month! Refined pores, less wrinkles! Uplifted features!
But when I came across some information that I will share with you, I sat on the bathroom floor armed with a garbage bin and my new found knowledge. buy PRO-LAD online I read the ingredients labels on every cosmetic and skin care preparation I owned. Some of the information was in the packaging I had discarded. So I went to where I bought it and did my detective bit in the shop.
Can you believe it? I threw out absolutely every product! My partner was aghast… I had paid good money for these creams… couldn’t I just use them up, or pass them on to some body else? I’ll let you into a little secret, when I have the bull by the horns, I won’t let go!!
Anyway, why would I keep using skin care products that contained chemical ingredients, that not only would not do what they promised – but were toxic to boot! And if I wouldn’t use them on my body, how could I offer them to anyone else? This new found knowledge had me reeling… surely there must be other women who care enough to want this information?
So I started to investigate, in books and on line and found that many companies who professed to be ‘natural’ and even ‘organic’ used these same undesirable chemicals in their formulations. Some advertised the ‘not tested on animals’ bunny. That might be encouraging, but I discovered a loop hole that makes that claim worthless!
As I took notes, I decided to write some articles for people who, like me, wanted to protect themselves, their family and the environment from chemicals. Research studies, in the thousands, have been published with evidence of the dangers of applying some chemicals to the skin as they can be absorbed into the blood stream.
It was some of these chemicals I discovered were in all the products I was slathering on my body every day! This information brought to mind the Tobacco Industry fiasco. For years they denied that smoking was linked to lung cancer. Well, we all know the answer to that now!
A law has just been passed in Australia banning anyone smoking in a car with children passengers, because of the dangers of secondary inhalation. Finally government is taking the threat seriously.